Reports To: Brand Champion Levels 2 & Brand Ambassador
This position is primarily responsible for retail goal achievement as well as providing client satisfaction, retail sales, and relationship building with clients, events/promotions as well as business development activities for goal achievement. This position is also responsible for maintaining the “Always Visit Ready” Studio Standards.
- Communicates clearly and consistently retail and service goals and objectives to the team.
- Retail Goal Achievement through flawless execution of Sales and Event activities.
- Execute retail marketing activities, promotions and launches as directed and programmed by marketing
- Training to Sell as directed
- One on one development
- Conduct train-it-forward initiatives
- Provides exceptional customer service and a World-Class studio experience.
- Maintains a secure & clean working environment.
- Ability to handle appropriate reporting and operational tasks for the studio
- Uphold and enforce merchandising standards, ensure flawless execution of all planogran, visual and esthetic requirements
- Report stock position as required
- Studio janitorial responsibilities are shared within the team and include but are not limited to: disposing of trash, vacuuming floors, wet mopping, dusting, windexing glass surfaces, ensuring bathrooms, sinks and toilets are clean and sanitary and breakrooms are organized and free of debris and clutter.
- Ensures proper opening and closing procedures are executed.
- Apply Our Promise Brand Champion Expectations
- Key relationship development with Senior management, Beauty Artists and Brand Champion Levels 2 & 3
- Able to maintain highest company standards at all times
- Demonstrate Product Knowledge and application skills that translate to retail performance
- Uphold Grooming Standards/ Uniform Appearance
- Have strong competencies in areas listed below
Analytical: Synthesize complex information; collect client information, uses intuition and experience to ensure client satisfaction
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves client problems in a timely manner. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason when dealing with emotional topics
Customer Service: Manages difficult of emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Meets retail commitments..
Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions.
Written Communication: Writes clearly. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Presents numerical date effectively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interest. Able to help meet group commitments to goals and objectives.
Ethics: Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works with integrity and ethically. Upholds organizational values.
Organization: Follows polices and procedures. Completes administrative tasks
correctly and on time.
Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats other with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
Attendance: Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives and meetings and appointments on time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree; or one to three months related experience
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customer or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Computer Skills: Email, Order Processing Systems
Other skills and abilities:
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and flexible and enjoy working with a variety of staff.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; able to manage multiple projects.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
I have read and acknowledge receipt of this Job Description and agree to perform the responsibilities as described above. I under this Job Description is intended to describe the natural and level of work performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees who hold this position.