Welcome to Westside Pavilion Studio
Located on level 3 at the Westside Pavilion, a shopping mall in West Los Angeles. To visit this Ziba studio, the best parking is S1.
Monday – Friday: 10am-9pm
Ziba Services Offered at Westside Pavilion Studio
- Threading gives you the most accurate eyebrow shape with cleaner, straighter lines. Threading is the best method to shape eyebrows.
- Threading is a precise method of hair removal that ensures the hair is removed from the follicle for lasting results
- Better for Sensitive Skin- The chemicals present in wax can irritate the sensitive, thin skin around the eyes. Over time, waxing can result in skin loosening and the appearance of wrinkles or sagging skin.
- No Rashes or Discoloration of Skin- Threading has little to no contact with the skin. It does not irritate the skin or remove the top layer like waxing does. The result of threading is fresh looking skin without the risk of rashes and acne breakouts.
The Art of Mehndi® in meaning varies from a simple temporary henna tatoo, to a celebration of women, hope, transition, growth, spirituality, good fortune, adornment and above all, pure beauty. Mehndi has been around for centuries, and is thought to bring good luck to the wearer. The Art of Mehndi® studies the history of design and symbolism, creating henna tatoos that are filled with meaning, and extraordinary beauty.
The Art of Glitter Mehndi allows you to create beautiful, sparkling body art that can be worn alone or to accent traditional mehndi designs.
Glitter Mehndi started as a new form of Mendi for South Asian brides, and has now become the most sought after service for special occasions. Glitter Mehndi can be applied in numerous, highly artistic ways, and can last up to 3 days. In addition, Glitter Mehndi can be adorned with bindi’s, rhinestones and other body jewels to create spectacular body art.
The Art of Waxing technique is comfortable, results-oriented and suited for even the most sensitive skin. Our exclusive formula is imported from India, made from the finest honey, lemon and sugar. We apply our wax warm, then remove unwanted hair gently using 100% cotton fabric strips, which leaves the skin smooth and soft. The Art of Waxing technique has lasting, highly effective results, and is perfectly suited for full bikini, brazillian and body waxing.
The Ziba Esthetics program is a collaboration with Natasha Offir. Her passion for education and experience in the field of Esthetics made her an ideal partner. She believes that adopting a personalized skin care regimen and practicing an overall healthy lifestyle are the secrets to beautiful skin.
The Art of Skin Care Facials:
- Ziba Signature Facial
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- Back Facial Treatment
- Acne Facial
- Oxygenating Antioxidant Therapy
- Pumpkin Enzyme Therapy